Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17, 2013 - Methodist Cemetery


Driving around looking for my shot today I came across this cemetery in Circle Pines, MN.  A sign on the fence said it belonged to Gethsemane United Methodist Church, but on the map it appears simply as Rice Lake Cemetery.

I set the exposure compensation to +.3 to ensure that I had white snow.  I was worried that the letters on the sign may be difficult to see with the trees in the background, but they seem to show up OK.

Camera Settings
HDR
No
Shutter
1/320
Filter(s)
UV
Metering
Matrix
Focal Length
Digital/35mm
70/105mm
Aperture
f/9
White Balance
Auto
Flash
No
Camera Mode
Aperture Priority
ISO
100
Exposure Comp.
+.3
Stabilization
Handheld; VC on

1 comment:

  1. Good job on camera settings to capture a difficult setting. The letters show up well. It is unusual for a Methodist Church to have its own cemetery. There must be a story behind that. Have good day.

    ReplyDelete