Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, 2013 - Gulls on a Roof, Again


I realize that this isn't much of a photo and that it looks vaguely similar to one that I posted earlier in the week from Grand Marais, but for me this one represents a small victory!  We have a cottage near Knife River, Minnesota, where there is a fish market named Kendall's Smokehouse.  Whenever we drive by and are not able to stop for some reason, the gulls are lined up on the roof just waiting for someone to take their picture. If I go back later with my camera - you guessed it - they are all gone.  This morning we had time to stop AND I had my camera, AND the birds were there, albeit they were lined up on the building next door instead of the smokehouse.  I'm still declaring victory!

Camera Settings

HDR
No
Shutter
1/200
Filter(s)
UV
Metering
Matrix
Focal Length
78 mm
Aperture
f/10
White Balance
Auto
Flash
No
Camera Mode
Aperture Priority
ISO
100
Exposure Comp.
0
Stabilization
Handheld; VC on

No comments:

Post a Comment