Friday, January 11, 2013

January 11, 2013 - Hall Cabinet


Another cloudy, wet day outside, so I had to look around the house for today's picture!  (I hope spring comes soon - I'm running out of indoor subjects!)  This is called a "Hall Cabinet" and we use it to display some of my mother-in-laws china.

I know it seems weird that I shot this at f/14!  I took several shots at a wider aperture, but this one turned out better than those.  I used my flash off-camera and held it over my head on this one to get straight-on light but avoided reflecting the flash in the glass of the cabinet.

HDRNoFilter(s)UV
Focal Length
Digital/35mm
46/69mmWhite BalanceAuto
Exposure1/60MeteringMatrix
Aperaturef/14FlashYes; off-camera above my head
ISO200StabilizationTripod; Vibration Compensation (VC) off

No comments:

Post a Comment