Saturday, January 19, 2013

January 19, 2013 - Pond Hockey Championship


I went to the USA Pond Hockey Championship in Minneapolis, MN, this morning for this shot.  I wish it had turned out sharper.  I had set the camera to shutter priority and a speed of 1/800sec to catch the action, but I guess I should have set up the ISO so I could get an even faster speed.  I liked this photo for where the puck is located!  I have a new appreciation for anyone that can take good pictures of a hockey game while trying to follow the puck!

To see more of my photos from the USA Pond Hockey Championship, click HERE


HDRNoFilter(s)UV
Focal Length
Digital/35mm
110/165mmWhite BalanceAuto
Exposure1/800 Shutter PriorityMeteringMatrix
Aperaturef/6FlashNo
ISO200StabilizationHandheld; Vibration Compensation (VC) on

2 comments:

  1. I think it's more of a focus issue than shutter speed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like he's going to be disappointed when he realies that the puck jumped his stick!

    ReplyDelete