Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013 - Our Father in Heaven...


It was a cold New Years Day, so it was time again for some indoor photography.  This is a photo of a hanging of the Lord's Prayer that was made by my grandfather many, many years ago.  It is an heirloom that has hung in my parents living room, in my mother's apartments, in her nursing home room and, now, in our dining room.

HDR:                    No
Exposure:           .30 sec
Aperture:             f/5
ISO:                     200
White Balance:   Auto
Metering:            Matrix
Flash:                  No
Stabilization:      Tripod (Vibration Compensation off)

2 comments:

  1. Wow - made by your grandfather -- that is quite an heirloom. Thanks for sharing the journey it has taken before it landed in your dining room. We're enjoying your "365" project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dick. I happened upon your blog and have to say the idea of your 365 project is quite intriguing. So much that it made me consider doing the same. My interest in photography has really grown over the past few years. Even though I'm using a small digital camera, I feel the photos are still good.
    This is a great photo, visually as well as historically. Thank you for sharing your project and good luck with it.
    Happy New Years!
    ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete