Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013 - Weisman Art Museum


The strangest-looking, and I would guess the most-photographed, building on the University of Minnesota campus is the Weisman Art Museum.  The only way to get a decent shot of this building is from across the Mississippi River and, even at that, it was impossible to not get the stop lights in the shot.  I cropped the image to exclude all of the other extraneous items.


HDRNoFilter(s)UV
Focal Length
Digital/35mm
155/232mmWhite BalanceAuto
Exposure1/320MeteringMatrix
Aperaturef/10FlashNo
ISO100StabilizationTripod; Vibration Compensation (VC) off

1 comment:

  1. It must have been built after my days in the Cities because I think I would recall seeing it. Looks like you caught a clear, dare I say even warm, day.

    ReplyDelete