Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012 - Brandy, Again


When in doubt, dogs make for great pictures!  This again is our 10-year-old dog, Brandy.  I shined a light her direction and focused on her eyes.  Unfortunately it appears that her nose appears a bit out of focus - leading me to think I needed more depth of field - but the hairs below it seem fine.

Can you tell that I'm holding a treat over the camera?  This shoot cost me a lot of treats!

HDR:                    No
Exposure:           1/50 sec
Aperture:             f/8
ISO:                     4000
White Balance:   Auto
Metering:            Matrix
Flash:                  No
Stabilization:      Tripod

1 comment:

  1. I love that her eyes are the right color. So many pictures I have seen lately of dogs make them look like they have death rays for eyes.

    ReplyDelete