Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012 - Horsing Around


Admittedly, this is not a good photograph.  I worked around the house today while the sun was shining bright and when I got ready to go out shooting the clouds came in.  Besides not being real sharp, this picture is a bit dark.  Gotta keep practicing!

HDR:                    No
Exposure:           1/250 sec
Aperture:             f/8
ISO:                     200
White Balance:   Auto
Metering:            Matrix
Flash:                  No
Stabilization:      Hand-held

5 comments:

  1. When you do get another chance, make sure that you get the eye in focus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, not my horse - the dog is enough work for me! This was near Centerville.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruce, I think I did focus on the eye, but I should have taken the time to use a tripod - that may have helped. It was cold and I was on the side of a busy road so I was in too much of a hurry!

    ReplyDelete