Thursday, December 27, 2012

December 27, 2012 - Cold Storage


Driving around this afternoon, I found this construction equipment lined up in a field near Columbus, Minnesota.  This photo was taken holding the camera over a fence near the road (I did NOT trespass onto personal property).  As I was processing the image, I wondered what it would look like would I have been able to create an HDR photo of the scene (I know you can do it from a single shot, but multiple would be better).  I may go back to the location and try it...on a sunny day at sunset!

HDR:                    No
Exposure:           1/100
Aperture:             f/13
ISO:                     200
White Balance:   Auto
Metering:            Matrix
Flash:                  No
Stabilization:      Hand-held

No comments:

Post a Comment