Saturday, December 22, 2012

December 22, 2012 - Winter Barn


I was driving in the White Bear Beach area this morning and found this barn.  When I was taking the photo, I was thinking the brickwork on the topless silos would be the object that would catch the viewer's eye, but when I looked at it online, it's the vertical lines in the roof that caught my eye (the silos are too shaded).  If I had moved more to my left and caught the barn at an angle, maybe the focus would have changed to the silos.  Nonetheless, I am pleased with this shot!

HDR:                    No
Exposure:           1/160 sec  +0.3 Compensation for the white snow
Aperture:             f/11
ISO:                     100
White Balance:   Auto
Metering:            Matrix
Flash:                  No
Stabilization:      Hand-held

No comments:

Post a Comment