Friday, December 21, 2012

December 21, 2012 - Elves? Anywhere?

To help me with ideas on what to shoot for this project, I signed up at a website to get an email each day with a suggestion.  Today's suggestion was elves.  ELVES?  So it was off to the mall to take a picture of an elf.


This is the Santa booth at Maplewood Mall.  As you can see, there is not one elf to be found, let alone one that would let me take his picture!  Even Santa got upset with me shooting his picture!  He pulled his assistant over and pointed up at me.  Needless to say, I left...and without an elf picture!

HDR:                    No
Exposure:           1/125 sec
Aperture:             f/5.6
ISO:                     1000
White Balance:   Auto
Metering:            Matrix
Flash:                  No
Stabilization:      Hand-held

2 comments: